They Mayko team are feeling extra creative this week....
We decided that it will be the week of DIY and even better than that,we have a gift for you!
Seeings as it's almost Valentine's Day and we want to share our love with our amazing customers, we are including this super cute heart mouse pad with EVERY Mayko purchase until Feb 17!
How cute its it?
We even snapped shots whilst making it so you can see how we made them!
Also - be sure to check out our fabulous DIY card/phone holder, give it a go and take a pic for us! INSTRUCTIONS ARE BELOW!
You will need:
- A4 plain paper
- Leather hole puncher
- Piece of waxed leather
- needle with thin/medium leather strap
- medium strap of leather
1. Rule on longer side, 3 cm mark on the paper
2. Cut this piece off
3. Use paper as a stencil and mark leather, cut the leather piece.
4. Mark a dot 5 cm in on short side of leather
5. Punch a hole in the middle of the 5cm mark
6. Fold leather over and hammer
7. Fold other side of leather and do the same
8. Make holes in the leather as per picture, about 8. You can use a ruler to mark if you wish.
9. Thread leather as per image
10. Use thicker strap and thread through the hole made in step 5.
All done, now grab your phone, credit cards and be the trendiest person in the place!
XXX MAYKO TEAM